Researched Based Nutritional Support
Agape’ is a Pleasant tasting liquid multivitamin designed for even the most sensitive individuals. Agape’ is free of gluten, dairy, corn, soy, food dyes, and artificial sweeteners. Agape is sold only in glass bottles, sweetened with Stevia and preserved with EDTA. This allows high level nutritional and mitochondrial support while avoiding reactions to plastic contaminants, food allergens, and harmful preservitives. Agape’ offers:
- Pure Ingredients in their most Biologically Active Forms
- Methylation Support To Enhance B12 Folic Acid And Glutathione Metabolism
- Mitochondrial Support For Optimal Neurological Support
- No Sucralose, Fructose, Artificial Sweeteners, Copper, Manganese, Iron, Antimony, Or Food Dyes
- Highly Absorbable, High Potency Formula That Addresses Common Nutritional Deficiencies
Developed by Dr. Cindy Schneider, the Agape’ Formula is based on over 15 years of reseach and clinical experience. Dr. Schneider is the Medical Director of CARE, The Center for Autism Research and Education. She has designed and implemented multiple research studies and collaborated with researchers worldwide.
As the mother of three children with Autism and related disorders, Dr. Schneider provides both a medical and personal assessment of current promissing treatment options.
*The statements found within these pages have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If a product or treatment is recommended in these pages, it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information contained herein is meant to be used to educate the reader and is in no way intended to provide individual medical advice. Medical advice must only be obtained from a qualified health practitioner.